The Dean of Students office provides assistance to students and their parents/families in an effort to ensure co-curricular learning and overall collegiate success. The Dean’s office also responds to student emergency and crisis situations through leading the University’s CARE Team (Crisis Assessment Response and Education) and serves as a resource to faculty and staff who have concerns about a student.
Contact us about the following:
- Concerns about the well-being of yourself or another student
- To report a concerning incident
- If you need help or guidance
- Circumstances that would result in missing class time
- Questions about campus policies and procedures