Getting involved is an awesome way to meet other people, develop your leadership skills, and learn more about the world around you.
Here are just a few of many ways you can get involved on campus...
- Join one of over 300 Student Organizations
- Be a part of the Temple Student Government
- Immerse yourself in Leadership Development
- Get creative through Student Media
- Become involved in Temple Veterans
- Become a peer educator through HEART
For the entire list of student organizations and ways to get involved, visit the Student Activities webpage.