Student Emergency Aid Fund
In partnership with the Office of Institutional Advancement, Student Affairs works strategically with its partners to ensure that a Temple education is both affordable and accessible for generations to come. To that end, we will continue to advocate for supporting students through opportunities like the Student Emergency Aid Fund.
What is the Student Affairs, Emergency Fund?
The purpose of the Student Affairs Emergency Fund is to provide short-term financial assistance with unusual or unforeseen circumstances.
In order to be eligible to receive funding students must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time or part-time in an undergraduate, graduate, or professional degree-seeking program
- Demonstrate financial hardship due to emergency, accident, illness, or other unforeseen events
- Must have exhausted alternative funding options for assistance.
- These may include emergency loans through academic departments, Student Financial Services, or other university sources
- Students must provide documentation (e.g., police report, medical bill, car repair bill, etc.)
If you are in need of emergency aid, please fill out online application.