Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find resources regarding disruptive behavior and policies stating how to approach such behavior? 

Student Safety Nest 

Civility on Campus Resource


I am concerned about a student's mental health, where can I direct them or seek support? 

Tuttleman Counseling Services (TCS) is where Temple Students can seek support for mental health needs. 

For direct access to the Referral Guide for Faculty and Staff, please click here 


How does the Dean of Students Office handle class absences? 

Click here for details