How to Waive FERPA Rights
- Log into TUportal
- Go to the SSB (Self Service Banner)
- Under the Student tab, click the FERPA Waivers button
- On the next screen, there will be two buttons, FERPA Contacts and Proxy Access
- The first button is where the student can add and remove FERPA Contacts
- The second, Proxy Access button, allows the student to give someone access to their account. With Proxy access, students can give their parents the ability to log in and see their grades through TUportal.